The Walker Art Center and guest curator Valerie Oliveiro invite Minnesota makers to propose dances as part of Choreographers’ Evening on November 27, 2021, at 4:00 and 7:00pm. Choreographers’ Evening is an annual event celebrating Minnesota’s dynamic dance and performance communities.
Forms must be submitted by August 6, 11:59 pm.
- Choreographers must live in Minnesota.
- Works typically range from 3 to 6 minutes in length and should not exceed 7 minutes.
- Works-in-progress are accepted. This can include a live sketch, video viewing at audition, images, fabrics, or other materials to communicate the work in its completion.
- Please audition with the same work that you would like to present.
- Live auditions are strongly preferred; however, video submissions will be accepted.