The Walker Art Center and guest curators Judith Howard and Alanna Morris are seeking Minnesota dance makers working in all forms to present their work as part of Choreographers’ Evening on Saturday, November 26.
For more than 50 years, this annual showcase has been a highly anticipated event, featuring a diverse array of Minnesota dance makers of all ages and genres, offering an exciting glimpse into our vibrant dance community.
- Choreographers must live in Minnesota.
- Works should not exceed seven minutes.
- Ensembles are welcome to audition.
- Works-in-progress are accepted.
- Live auditions are preferred; however, video submissions will be accepted.
- Please audition with the same work that you would like to present.
Deadline to submit a video audition or sign up for a live audition is August 15.
Please review the full audition information, including a note from the curators, on the Walker website: wlkr.art/CE-50th-Audition