Zenon is looking for an intern this summer! Learn more about the 2022 Summer Office Intern position and how to apply on our website.
Assist Zenon Dance School’s School Director and School Coordinator with general office functions and school operations. This includes assisting in data entry and management, customer communication, hosting ZenONLINE classes via Zenon’s Zoom platform, in-person class check-in and customer service, basic marketing support, and with planning projects as they arise.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Familiarity with MS Office including Excel
- Willingness to work on a wide variety of projects
- Knowledge of dance or interest in arts administration strongly preferred
Interns must commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and 10-12 hours per week. Availability: Saturday and Sunday mornings preferred. Start and end dates are flexible. Duties include in-person and remote tasks.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.