MotionArt’s mission is to share the art of dance and the joy of movement with people of all ages and abilities.We strive to enrich lives by fostering creativity, body awareness and self-expression in a fun, non-competitive, welcoming environment.
We offer ongoing dance classes in-studio, on Zoom and outside (weather permitting). Paying the regular rate helps keep our organization afloat; however, no one will be turned away for inability to pay.There is also an option to pay what you can.
Please visit motionartmn.org to sign-up for classes, or contact Pam Gleason for info.
- Mondays 4:00-5:15pm Center for Performing Arts, Studio #105
- Thursdays 4:30-5:45pm Center for Performing Arts, Sunroom
Beginning Modern Dance
- Tuesdays 5:00-6:15pm, Zoom only
Intermediate Modern Dance
- Wednesdays 10:30am-12:00pm Center for Performing Arts, Sunroom
Mixed Level Modern Dance
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:15pm Center for Performing Arts, Studio #105
- Saturdays 4:00-5:30pm Center for Performing Arts, Sunroom and Zoom (hybrid)