Collide Theatrical Dance Company is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Marketing Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, develop, and implement a season marketing plan
- Establish and maintain relationships with key media representatives, with a goal of expanding our media coverage
- Control and program social media accounts
- Create and distribute production press releases
- Sell ads for our show programs
- Build partnerships with local dance schools for media trades
- Coordinate with board outreach committee on partnerships
- Assist General Manager with group sales outreach
- BA in Marketing preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with tools such as Canva and Adobe
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends in line with Collide’s theatre
Compensation and Benefits
- $20-$22 per hour, part time
- Independent Contractor position
- Flexible hours; hybrid work policy
- Professional development opportunities, primarily in the local area, as agreed upon by the Executive Director
This position is open until filled with an immediate start date available. To apply, please send a current résumé and cover letter stating how your qualifications, experience, and goals are a match for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collide Theatrical Dance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transsexual and intersex), national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, status with respect to public assistance or veteran status, or other status protected by law.