2023 Spring Apprentice Program
January 1-May 31
Collide Theatrical’s Apprentice Program is a tuition-based professional training and rehearsal program for advanced professional-track dancers ages 18-25. The course provides the necessary skills for dancers to pursue formal positions within the Company and in the world of theater dance.
Apprentices are mentored by and work alongside Collide’s artistic staff and Company dancers.
Tuition-based and BIPOC scholarship-based positions available.
- Technique classes – theater jazz, classic jazz, ballet, contemporary – Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00-10:30am from January-May
- Opportunities to observe company rehearsals and choreography sessions
- Apprentice rehearsals – Sundays, 5:00-7:00pm from February 11-March 12
- Perform with the professional company in SKOL! – March 23-April 1 at The Southern Theater
- Audition required
- Monthly tuition – BIPOC scholarships available
To schedule an audition or for more information please contact Grace by emailing email@example.com.