Ballet Co.Laboratory’s School Administration Internship is designed for individuals interested in learning the ins and outs of running a pre-professional ballet school. The ideal candidate for this position would have exceptional organization, written, computer, and interpersonal skills. Experience with the software MindBody is a plus.
10 weeks: June–August 2020
24 hours per week
- Assist in activities to recruit new students of all ages to The School of Ballet Co.Laborator
- Work importing and cleaning up data in MindBody software
- Help coordinate and execute summer open house events
- Lead student registration and check-in activities
- Reset and clean studios in-between classes
To ensure an optimal experience for the intern, the following is required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Experience in MindBody is a plus.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, investigate, and offer alternative solutions to problems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn.
All interns fulfill their hours the Ballet Co.Laboratory’s studios located at 276 E Lafayette Frontage Road in St. Paul. The internship is unpaid, although all interns receive free classes at BCL throughout their internship.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and resume to: Zoé Emilie Henrot, email@example.com
Deadline to apply is: Monday, June 7, 2021