Administrative Assistant – part time, flexible
with Off-Leash Area
Minimum of two years general office experience.
Office Software Experience (with these or similar software and platforms): Experience with FilemakerPro database, Mailchimp email platform, Quickbooks, Weebly/Wix or other 2nd party web platform, Word, and Excel; Familiarity with social networking sites and their use in marketing. Experience with writing for marketing. Experience with grant writing a plus though not necessary.
Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities, create and follow a calendar of responsibilities, manage details, communicate clearly and directly, strong creative writing skills, and work professionally in an informal atmosphere with a flexible schedule. Will work with supervision from the Artistic Directors.
Hours and Pay:
The Administrative Assistant will work an average of 5-6 hours per week. Hours are flexible. Minimum pay starting at $18/hour.
The Administrative Assistant will be working mainly in the home office of the Artistic Directors of the company (owners of a friendly dog), with some off-site work possible.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Data Maintenance – update information in FileMakerPro
• Marketing – create and send monthly e-newsletters and email blasts for productions and events, press releases, working with the Artistic Directors on writing the copy; update and maintain social networking sites (FaceBook, Twitter, mnartists.org, etc); update website
• Financial – track donations, enter cash disbursements and receipts in Quickbooks
• Support the organization with other administrative tasks as needed
• Attend bi-monthly board meetings and take minutes
A minimum 1-year commitment is required.
We are continuing to follow COVID practices of mask wearing, social distancing, disinfecting surfaces (especially shared work spaces), and hand washing **until all parties are fully vaccinated**. The Artistic Directors will be fully vaccinated in mid-May.
Deadline: May 16, 2021