We greatly appreciate new and upcoming information on the Twin Cities dance scene.
ANYONE can submit!
You must create an account and log in to post.
New accounts must be approved manually and are typically approved on Mondays and Tuesdays.
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to be addressed when an Editor is next available (~five hours per week!).
- The deadline for submissions is 6:00pm on the Monday of the week you would like it to appear. The website is updated and the email blast go out every Wednesday at 9:00am.
- We currently do not have the ability to recur posts automatically. Posts must be submitted each week you would like them to appear.
- Items will be posted in date order; when no date is relevant, they will be posted in the order they are submitted.
- Announcements must be BRIEF—1000 characters (approximately 150 words) or less—and have content pertaining to dance/performance. Any announcement not pertaining to dance/performance will not be published in the newsletter.
FORMATTING YOUR POST
- Title should be no longer than 10 words and listed in ALL CAPS.
- Do not include dates in the title. Dates will be added automatically via the calendar dialog box.
- If applicable, the location for your event should be a specific address, formatted as follows: DanceMN c/o Springboard for the Arts | 308 Prince St, Suite 270, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Performances/Events must utilize the calendar dialog box for dates. For multi-day events, click the box next to "Show End Date." A second dialogue box will appear for the final date of your event.
- Within the body of your post, dates should be listed as Weekday, Month Day, Year (e.g. Wednesday, July 29, 2015) or Month Day (e.g. July 29). Include the time of your event in the body of your post (e.g. 5:00PM - 8:00PM).
- Please do not abbreviate.
- In general, avoid symbols, including ampersands.
- Form any hyperlinks as http://www.website.com
- The "Link" dialogue box will automatically format your link to be displayed as "For more information: http://www.example.com."
- A contact is necessary. This will be visible to the public. List the contact information for the post, which may be different from your own contact information.
Following the formatting guidelines saves resources. We are a donor-funded organization.
Please direct any questions via our contact form or to email@example.com.